Record Book Forms
Each 4-Her is required to submit their Personal Page, Permanent Record, and write a 4-H story at the end of the 4-H year.
Additionally, 4-Hers can complete a Kansas Award Portfolio (KAP) for each of their 4-H projects and be eligible for achievement pins.
These pins will be handed out at the annual Achievement Banquet that is held in November. 4-Hers will need to complete a KAP and submit them to their club for county KAP judging. 4-Hers 16 and older may qualify for area and state KAP judging thereafter. We highly encourage 4-Hers to complete the Kansas Award Portfolio.
Below is a link for all the forms in Microsoft Word, PDF, and RTF.
Need Help? A record book training will be held on Sunday, September 20, 2020 at 2pm in the 4-H Building.
Member Achievement Pins
Throughout your 4-H Career, youth are eligible to complete Member Achievement Plans. They will earn membership pins by being active in their clubs & projects and filling out the proper forms:
- Member Achievement Plan 1 (4-H Membership Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 2 (Bronze Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 3 (Clover Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 4 (Emerald Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 5 (Silver Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 6 (Silver Guard Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 7 (Leadership Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 8 (Gold Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan 9 (Gold Guard Pin)
- Ten Year 4-H Member (No Form Needed)
- County Award Designation
- 4-H Key Award
- 4-H Key Award Requirements
- I Dare You Award
- Friends of 4-H Award Nomination
- 4-H Alumni Award Nomination
- 4-H Community Service Award
- 4-H Club Seal and Charter
- Enrollment Instructions for NEW 4-H Families
- Enrollment Instructions for RETURNING 4-H Families
- 4-H Participation Form
Officer's Training will be held in the fall of each year for those who have been elected an officer of their 4-H Club.
Officer's Training for 2020 will be Sunday,October 25th at 3pm in the 4-H Building.
Please remember to submit your livestock household declaration form by May 15th each year.
- Livestock Declaration Form for Finney County
- Declaration Form for Kansas Nominated Livestock
- Commercial Breeding Heifer Nomination Form
- Market Beef Nomination Form
- Meat Goat Nomination Form
- Extra Page for Meat Goat Nomination
- Sheep Nomination Form
- Extra Page for Sheep Nomination
- Swine Nomination Form
- Extra Page for Swine Nomination
Horse Project Information
All horse project members need to complete their Horse ID papers by May 1st of each year.